- After 23 years of dedicated hard work with Hamlin and its predecessor firm, Dr. Vivian Pan departed Hamlin at year end, December 2018. Vivian continues to be a Hamlin client.
Hamlin Capital Management was founded in 2001 when Mark Stitzer combined forces with the founder of our predecessor firm, with whom Mark and his family had invested for more than a decade. The name Hamlin was taken from a town near Scranton, Pennsylvania, where partners shared origins.
Hamlin Capital Management was founded on the belief that compounding income is a better way to preserve purchasing power, reduce volatility, and grow capital relative to the myriad of investment strategies and products that have beguiled institutions and individuals over recent decades. With a longstanding appreciation of the opportunity for anyone to succeed in America if they are devoted to hard work, integrity, and building relationships of trust, Hamlin employees are committed to fair dealing, rigorous analysis, and teamwork. Humbled by our clients’ confidence, we pledge to guard their hard-earned capital as if it were our own.
- Michael Tang, Benjamin Kaufman and Parker Stitzer promoted to Partner
- The Hamlin High Dividend Equity UCITS Fund was launched
- Hamlin High Dividend Equity Fund achieves one-year track record
- Hamlin hires new Chief Financial Officer, Robert Loverro
- The Hamlin High Dividend Equity Fund was launched
- Hamlin reaches $1 billion in firm assets
- Charles Garland hired as Partner; Equity Income Portfolio Manager
- Joseph Bridy and Christopher D’Agnes promoted to Partner
- RRH Capital Management merges with Hamlin
- Joseph Bridy joins Hamlin
- Mark Stitzer becomes Hamlin’s President & Managing Partner
- Hamlin Capital Management was founded as a Registered Investment Advisory Firm
- Hamlin launches two strategies: Equity Income and Fixed Income
- Christopher D’Agnes joins Hamlin
- Deborah Finegan becomes Hamlin’s Chief Operating Officer
- RRH Capital Management was founded. RRH is Hamlin’s predecessor firm, focused on investing in high yield municipals and dividend equities